weird perfmonce BIND version 9.6

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Sep 26 17:54:25 UTC 2013

On 26.09.13 10:52, IT Support wrote:
>Hi Matus thanks for your answer, can you do me a favor? can you tell
>me how to looking for that configuration?

>only clients that are supposed to get internal private addresses
>should be in internal view. "...You mean, that I should to create a
>internal and external record in each view? if this is the case I
>already added those records. ¿Is there another thing that I´m
>forgetting to do?..."

check your view definition and which hosts fall into which view.
Check their match-* directives, post them here if possible.

No, you definitely should NOT mention both IPs in any view.
hosts from internal view should get internal IP and hosts from external view
should get external IP.

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.