Zone transfer doesn't work when I set allow-update statement

Jeronimo L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 20:29:30 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot, but using the allow-update statement, I use nsupdate in order
to add a new record:

# nsupdate
> server x.x.x.x
>zone company.com.ar
>update add test.company.com.ar 86400 A 1.1.1.1
>send
>quit

But the master zone is not refreshed until I execute "service bind9
restart" ("service bind9 reload" doesn't refresh the master zone).

How can I do in order to add new records using nsupdate without restarting
the bind9 service ???

Thanks again !!!