Logs problem with Bind 9.9.4

ahmed salim ahmed.salim.qi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:56:03 UTC 2014

Hi everybody
we recently installed Bind 9.9.4 on CentOS 7, and it's working properly.
the only problem that we have is the (logging), we can't stop logging.
First thing I tried is to disable IPv6 logs, by editing
"/etc/sysconfig/named" and make (OPTIONS="-4"),
but that doesn't work .
After that, I tried to use logging { } clause, and that doesn't work too.
Finally, I tried to stop all Bind logging, many attempts without success.

so, is there any solution to stop or control Bind logging ???

any help will be appreciated