Logs problem with Bind 9.9.4

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Mon Aug 11 20:17:59 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
Date: Friday, August 8, 2014 at 6:33 AM
To: "bind-users at lists.isc.org" <bind-users at lists.isc.org>
Subject: Re: Logs problem with Bind 9.9.4

>so if you have nothing to say go back from where you came

abusive

>why do you reply off-list, in HTML and top-posting?

because some things are better suited off-list

>jesus christ learn to use mailing-lists, stop to reply
> in private and strip your qutes

abusive

i'm not sure if you are 12 (we've all been there), or just "bored" as you
accuse others...but either way the abusive posts with little/no helpful
content really are better suited for self-talk (take a breath, walk around
the block, then reply) or at least private responses.

no community needs abusive know-it-alls, we actually want to encourage
users of all skill levels.