how to modify the cache

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Mon Feb 17 23:23:32 UTC 2014

Indeed. Regular "stub" only overrides the parent's delegation NS
records; "static-stub" overrides the apex NS records of the zone as
well. My uses of the words "stub" (which I intended to cover both forms
of "stub"bing) and "published" (which I intended to cover both the
delegating and apex records) were both ambiguous. Sorry for the confusion.

- Kevin