Upcoming IT Conference (with DNSSEC tutorial)

Alan Clegg alan at clegg.com
Sat Feb 22 09:03:31 UTC 2014

Greetings!

The Cascadia IT Conference will be held in Seattle on March 7th and 8th.

		http://casitconf.org/casitconf14/

I'm going to be giving a 1/2 day DNSSEC Tutorial on March 7th and would
like to invite anyone in the area to attend.

I have a couple of "instructor discount" coupon codes available, so if
you are interested in attending and need help in covering the costs,
please feel free to send me an e-mail.

The tutorial will be a "high speed, low drag" version of the 3-day
DNSSEC tutorial material as provided by ISC and Men & Mice and will
provide a basic foundation for anyone needing to deploy or maintain
DNSSEC infrastructure.

The tutorial will cover deployment of DNSSEC using the newest tools
provided in BIND releases including in-line signing (both on-system and
in-line) and how to ease the pain of key rollover using BIND key timing
meta-data.

As a disclaimer, I am in no way related to the Cascadia IT Conference
beyond being an invited tutorial instructor.  100% of my "earnings" are
being donated back to the conference.

[If you happen to be in the Seattle area and are unable to attend the
conference, please drop me an e-mail if you'd be interested in
meeting...  Also note that even if you aren't interested in the DNSSEC
tutorial, the discount coupons that I have may be applied to other
tutorials, so if you'd rather see that silly Tom Limoncelli guy talk
about time management, let me know...]

AlanC