BIND 9.10.0b1 has been released.

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Wed Feb 26 16:01:24 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:44:37PM +0000, G.W. Haywood wrote:
> Many of us seek no excitement at all in our working day.

We're here for you, too.  BIND 9.9 is an extended support version,
it won't reach end-of-life until at least 2017, and we won't add new
features to it unless there's a darned good reason.  (Even then, we'll
generally put them beind #ifdef's, as with --enable-rrl, so you can
build without them.)

Gotta put new stuff somewhere, though, or we'd all still be using
BIND 4. :)

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.