which Name sever is selected?

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:39:51 UTC 2014

By decaying I mean they take some percent of time off of the rtt of the
name servers that aren't used when there is a successful query to the
fastest.  Eventually the slower servers will be faster than the fastest and
get queried. That query will set the rtt again for that server and will go
back to being slower.