Update Security

Bob McDonald bmcdonaldjr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:50:17 UTC 2014

I agree that TSIG or SIG(0) signed updates are certainly a more desirable
approach than allowing updates via address.  My DHCP server is setup to
sign all of it's updates this way.  However, I have AD domain controllers
in the environment that don't currently use signed updates.  Is there a
fairly painless way to convert all the AD machines to signed updates?

TIA,

Bob