dns firewall, proof of concept howto published, rpz. request for feedback

Hans-Cees Speel hanscees at hanscees.com
Sun May 11 10:25:49 UTC 2014

Hi.

I have documented howto setup a dns firewall, using bind and rpz. I had
trouble finding the right configuration examples and explanations.
Also I think too few people realize the enormous potential of such
firewalls (provided the community finds a way to share where the
bad-guys are).

Feedback is welcome!
for instance on howto chmod logging files
for instance on howto find sources to fill rpz zones without using payed
resources

pdf at:
https://app.younited.com/?shareObject=fecb844a-d7e5-37c4-e4d2-e057c7701f4d

sincerely

--
Hans-Cees Speel (hanscees -at -hanscees.com)

* Linked-in profile Hans-Cees <http://nl.linkedin.com/in/hanscees>