Large RPZ with a lot of views.

Matt Doughty mdoughty at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 21:54:22 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have a configuration with a lot of views and I want all of them to use
the same RPZ zone with is 100K+ entries. It takes far too long to load all
the views when I include the RPZ zone in each view as a master zone.  I
have tried:

1. setting up the zone at the top level, but you can't do that with views.
2. setting the zone up in one view, and then using in-view for the others,
but it complains that the zone isn't a type slave or master.

So, is there a sane way to get a policy zone associated with multiple views?
--
--Matt