DLV verify issue

Péter-Zoltán Keresztes zozo at z0z0.tk
Thu Oct 23 23:52:02 UTC 2014

I have sent an e-mail to contact us about a week a go but never got any answer.

About 3 weeks a go I have signed another domain and I was able to run the re-check script with no issue and have it verified. Now I am running the same script on the a different domain using the exact same algorithm and I got that ruby error. I have added this new domain about 3 days a go if the script would work it would have been verified by now.