A record of domain name must be name server ?

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Mon Sep 8 19:30:31 UTC 2014

Based on the zone contents below, you shouldn't have any problem
changing the 192.168.1.100 address to anything you want.

But, of course, the zone is illegal because it only has 1 NS record
published at the apex (there is a strict minimum of at least 2), and, as
it stands now, if it is an Internet-facing zone, it's also illegal due
to the presence of a private (192.168.*.*) address in the zone. You said
that 192.168.1.100 is "our one of DNS server", but hopefully you don't
mean that it's a nameserver for *this* zone, or that the zone is not
Internet-facing, or the 192.168.1.100 address is presented in a NAT
(network address translated) form to the Internet, since, again, you
can't use private addresses on the Internet. By definition.

                                 - Kevin