BIND 9.10.1rc2 won't build on FreeBSD 10-STABLE

John Marshall john.marshall at riverwillow.com.au
Fri Sep 12 21:50:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014, 23:48 +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:

> Try collapsing the multiple .SUFFIXES into a single entry.

Thanks Mark.  That sounded promising!  I applied your patch to a
freshly-unbundled build tree but it made no difference to bmake's
inability to find the python source files.  The rest of the build is
fine.

  making all in /build/bind/bind-9.10.1rc2/bin/python
  make[3]: don't know how to make dnssec-checkds. Stop

I guess we just work around this until the NetBSD folks can pinpoint
what appears to be a bmake problem.

--
John Marshall