slave fail to ixfr from master

Liu Mingxing lmxhappy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 03:58:09 UTC 2014

The masters and slaves are in a private network.  The zone update problem was found in only one slave server.

I had checked the config file in the masters and slaves and no problems are found according to what you said.

The problem disappeared when named was rebooted after deleting the zones the server hosts.

Liu Mingxing