Diagnostic help part 2

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Tue Sep 30 19:18:52 UTC 2014

Ok, since I theoretically have the allow-query correct I need to move on
to what else may be wrong.

When I test with http://www.intodns.com/ or other online tools, I'm
getting " ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond"  (the
IP is the server in question)

BIND 9.10.1 *appears* to be running  - named has a PID.

Might it be a problem with system permissions or something like that?