Need assistance with configuring external zone on a 2nd CentOS 7 bind v9.4.4 dns slave

William Clarke wclarke at simons-rock.edu
Wed Apr 8 15:44:57 UTC 2015

Barry,

Thanks you. I appreciate your response Barry. I'm fairly new to Bind and
DNS and have gotten a bit lost. Is there any way you can provide a
little more information for me? Am I not correct in saying that I'm
already using TSIG keys in the include lines?
view "external" {
         match-clients { any; };
         allow-transfer { key slave-external; };
..
include "/etc/rndc.key";
include "/etc/transfer-internal.key";
include "/etc/transfer-external.key";

/var/named/chroot/etc/transfer-external.key
key "slave-external" {
         algorithm       hmac-md5;
         secret          "blahblahblahblahblah";
};