Getting an error on a very simple DNS configuration

Samad Agha samad.agha2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:52:15 UTC 2015

Ok, I corrected that and was able to restart named w/o any errors:

[root at new-dns1 etc]# service named restart
Stopping named:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting named:                                            [  OK  ]
[root at new-dns1 etc]#

Now, I should have a working DNS server, right? Now when I go to another
machine and query this newly set up DNS server I get the following error.
Why?

[mchavoshi at oraapps01 ~]$ nslookup google.com 206.117.115.92
;; connection timed out; trying next origin
[mchavoshi at oraapps01 ~]$