Getting an error on a very simple DNS configuration

Samad Agha samad.agha2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:33:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Problem is solved for now. Reindl Harald pointed out that my port 53 is not
open. Sure enough I went on the new dns server and issued the command
$service iptables stop, and all was working like a charm after that.

Thank you guys, seriously the service you have set up is so valuable for
newbies and experienced users alike. Thank you so much everyone and have a
terrific rest of the day.

I'm sure I'll call on you again as I add zones and try to put this DNS
server in production. Thanks again, you are terrific bunch of guys.

Hiroshi