DNS anycast node monitor

Eli Heady eli.heady at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:24:45 UTC 2015

We're considering doing something similar, but have nothing in the way
of scripts to offer.

I'm curious what you mean by 'router injection for DNS virtual
addresses'. Off topic for this list, sorry, but are you meaning that
you're currently using dynamic routing (BGP/OSPF/RIP) in the F5 TMM?

This is another option we are considering and I'm curious whether any
issues apart from cost have caused you to consider alternatives.

Off list replies welcome.

Thanks!
Eli