BIND9 Feature Request: 'fowarders' priority & round-robin pools

Alan Clegg alan at clegg.com
Mon Aug 24 19:30:14 UTC 2015

On 8/24/15 3:21 PM, nrgd at eml.cc wrote:
> Somehow all that ^ puffery translates into NOT wanting to allow the
> user to prioritize the use of forwarders the way they want?

You are trying to use forwarders in a way that they are not intended,
and is not a good idea.  That is the translation of all of the responses
to this point.

All puffery aside.

AlanC
--
When I do still catch the odd glimpse, it's peripheral; mere fragments
of mad-doctor chrome, confining themselves to the corner of the eye.