BIND9 Feature Request: 'fowarders' priority & round-robin pools

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Aug 24 22:33:33 UTC 2015

Additional,
	BIND is open source so you are free to modify it to see if doing
so helps you.

The forwarders are sorted in lib/dns/resolver.c.
The grammer is defined in lib/isccfg/namedconf.c
The forward table is constructed using the routines in lib/dns/forward.c
which are called from bin/named/server.c

This should be encough to get a C developer started.

Mark