unalbe-to-query

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Dec 14 09:47:24 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for your  response.. see this the error what I have when I check from zonemaster.net

Name server ns1.cyberia.net.sa/212.119.92.5 did not return NS records. RCODE was REFUSED.

Whereas, when I check for SOA of arabsat.com from inside network. Seems everything is ok..

host -t soa arabsat.com

arabsat.com has SOA record ns1.cyberia.net.sa. root.cyberia.net.sa. 2015121472 43200 4320 1209600 600

Please advise  how can I trouble shoot.

Thanks in advance…

ejaz