Share RPZ Zones between views

Howard, Christopher Christopher-Howard at utc.edu
Fri Feb 20 14:58:00 UTC 2015

There are three ways that I know of to do it.  The first would be to load the same RPZ data in each view from the same source files.  The second would be to zone transfer the RPZ data from one view to the others.  The third would be to have completely separate RPZ files for each view that you manually update each so you can block different domains per view.  I do not believe it is possible to have the other views reference records that are only loaded in another view.  If you reference the RPZ data at all in the other views it's going to load another copy.  But I could be wrong. :)

-Christopher