bind-users Digest, Vol 2011, Issue 1

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Jan 4 14:17:49 UTC 2015

On 04.01.15 14:20, Christian Kette wrote:
>I forgot to mention, this is actually the case
>
>The proxy has a different IP on each network.

if (and only if) the clients need to use the same name for proxy...

I would keep one view for each network with different IP of the same proxy,
containing only the differing zone(s), and one view to contain all other
zones.  Other views would use the default view as forwarder (and share the
cache for effectivity)

I intend to live forever - so far so good.