still stuck with named memory leak

Mukund Sivaraman muks at isc.org
Wed Jan 7 02:40:23 UTC 2015

Hi Len

Have you had a chance to make statistics dumps for this memory usage
issue?

We'd appreciate it if you can follow up on your report by sending the
statistics output when the process size has grown to an abnormal
size. So far, we haven't been able to find evidence of high memory usage
from reports sent in by other users, so if there is any real problem
lurking, it is evading us.

As there are 2-3 such reports, we want to be certain that there is no
actual leak or excessive memory usage.

		Mukund