debug 1: received control channel command 'null' - linked to amazon.de zone problem?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Jan 16 09:55:34 UTC 2015

James Patterson <jamespatterson at operamail.com> wrote:

> The recursive dns server for my home network keeps crashing.

It looks to me like it is stopping gracefully in response to an `rndc
stop -p` command.

> 16-Jan-2015 09:46:44.319 general: info: received control channel command 'stop -p'
> 16-Jan-2015 09:46:44.424 general: notice: exiting

Tony.
German Bight, Humber: Southwest 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe gale 9 at
first in German Bight, veering west 5 to 7. Rough or very rough becoming
moderate or rough. Squally wintry showers. Moderate or good, occasionally
poor.