AW: also-notify with multiple occurrences of same IP address

Stefan.Lasche at t-systems.com Stefan.Lasche at t-systems.com
Tue Jan 20 08:10:53 UTC 2015

Hi Graham,

> Has anybody on-list got a clever(er?) trick?  I suppose that 9.10 with in-view might make the problem go away.

Instead of notifying all views at once you could just create a "notification chain", where a view only notifies one other view:
	view_1 notifies view_2.
	view_2 notifies view_3,
	view_3 notifies view_4

This could work around your problem. I have used it in a test environment some time ago.
But it's definitely not the "keep it simple" approach for easily maintainable configurations ;)

Regards,
Stefan