Possible memory leak on BIND 9.10.1-P1 running on FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p4 - part 2

Daniel Ryslink daniel.ryslink at dialtelecom.cz
Tue Jan 27 16:11:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am sorry, but since I got under pressure to stabilize our main
resolver operation, I had to downgrade to BIND 9.9.6 which effectively
solved the problem (i.e. even with max-cache-size set to 0 [unlimited],
the amount of memory allocated by named  reaches certain maximum and
remains stable indefinitely).

The only info I can provide is the archive containing rndc stats from
the 9.10 period:

http://www.mujweb.cz/nakamura/dns/leakinfo.tgz

Sorry about that.

--