Set up a recursive servers to provide different data (liumingxing)

Bob McDonald bmcdonaldjr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:34:09 UTC 2015

You could also use RPZ to provide answers for only the hosts in question.
This would return a specified address for the individual entry while
sending queries for other entries outside to the internet for resolution.
RPZ requires an appropriate version if Bind 9 plus some options statements.

Regards,

Bob

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:17:33 +0800
> From: liumingxing <liumingxing at cnnic.cn>
> To: bind-users <bind-users at lists.isc.org>
> Subject: Set up a recursive servers to provide different data
>
> Hi, all
>     We hava a domain name example.com while now we have application
servers that are located in > in the localnet with private addresses and
ones in the external internet.  We want to setup a
> recursive in local networks that can provide recursive service and auth
service that internal users are > redirected to the internal servers and
the external users are guided to outside servers.