Single slave zone definition for two view (cache file name problem)

Constantin Stefanov cstef at parallel.ru
Wed Mar 18 08:48:40 UTC 2015

I see why it may lead to problems.

But in fact the configuration with only one writable file referenced
several times is suported now. If I write:

view "view1" {
	zone "aaa.exampe.org" {
		masters {IP;};
		file "slave/aaa.exmaple.org";
	};
};

view "view2" {
	zone "aaa.exampe.org" {
		in-view "view1";
	};
};

then both views will refernce ther same writable file, won't they? Or am
I missing something about "in-view" directive?

And if I'm right, the only question is how to simplify the configuration
so not to have two definitions in two files for every slave zone which
is shared between views.

--
Константин Стефанов,

Лаборатория параллельных информационных технологий НИВЦ МГУ

тел. +7 (495) 939-23-41