Single slave zone definition for two view (cache file name problem)

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Mar 18 13:12:05 UTC 2015

It isn't really that hard to maintain two separate zone files for each domain.   We've been doing it for years.

It isn't really clear why you're using views if all your zone files are the same as you seem to imply.   Here we do views specifically because for some domains the zone files DO need to be different between internal and external views.    While others are the same as I noted before it is very easy to simply edit one file then copy it to the other.