Single slave zone definition for two view (cache file name problem)

Konstantin Stefanov cstef at parallel.ru
Wed Mar 18 16:28:22 UTC 2015

On 18.03.2015 18:37, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 18.03.2015 um 16:31 schrieb Konstantin Stefanov:
>> I wrote earlier and may repeat again. The feature for me is not using
>> the same file, the feature is having a clear and maitainable config. In
>> this case it means to have only one description for a zone.
>
> did you ever consider provisioning your configs template based?
>
> shouldn't be too hard to implement with a small sql database and a nice
> webinterface, we do that to automatically add no-mail SPF, null-MX,
> honeypot-backup-mx and what not for years with great success
It's a definite overkill for me. I was quite happy with manually editing
text configs several times a year. Now I'll write a script and will be a
little less happy, but SQLs, webinterfaces, honeypots... No and no, I do
not need it at all.

Konstantin Stefanov,

Research Computing Center
M.V Lomonosov Moscow State University