compile and install from source

Daniel Ryslink daniel.ryslink at dialtelecom.cz
Mon Mar 30 17:12:30 UTC 2015

 > That's not true, it's just not enabled by default, because it is a
mess to
 > get *right* when migrating from {8,9} to 10.

On the contrary, see the FreeBSD 10 release notes:

https://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.0R/announce.html

Quote:

"- Unbound has been imported to the base system as the local caching DNS
resolver.

- BIND has been removed from the base system."

As for my rc.conf directives, they may be obsolete, but they still work.

--
S pozdravem,
Daniel Ryšlink

Dial Telecom a. s.