zone not updating

Lucio Crusca lucio at sulweb.org
Mon Mar 30 20:37:52 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have a Bind9 server which is master for several zones, one of those is
hcvalchisone.net. Here is the relevant part of its db file:

;
; BIND data file for hcvalchisone.net
;
$TTL    3600
@       IN      SOA     hcvalchisone.net. info.hcvalchisone.net. (
                            2015032901         ; Serial
                                   300         ; Refresh
                                   300         ; Retry
                                  1200         ; Expire
                                  3600)        ; Default TTL
;
@       IN      NS      ns0.virtual-bit.com.
@	IN	NS	ns1.virtual-bit.com.
hcvalchisone.net.	     IN      MX       10      mx.hcvalchisone.net.
hcvalchisone.net.	IN	A	136.243.232.141
mx		IN	A	158.58.168.152
www		IN	A	136.243.232.141

I edited this zone file on March, 22 and set new IP address for the www record.
Then, yesterday, I only bumped the serial because the zone was not
propagating, but still nothing changed. If you query the NS for the www
record, it replies with the new and correct IP address (136.243.232.141), but
if you query any other DNS around the globe, it replies with the old one
(158.58.168.152, same as current MX).

What am I doing wrong?