Share zone files in RPZ

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Wed May 13 16:17:32 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 05:22:00PM +0200, Job wrote:
> Hello, is there any workaround to use the "in-view" statement in RPZ in
> order to reuse the huge zone files between views (often they are some
> millions of records long)?

Unfotunately no, response-policy zones can't be shared between views.
A view and its policy zones are tightly interconnected, and it would be
a fairly huge job to rewrite it so it wasn't that way.  I'd like to
address this problem one of these days, but I don't have a good plan
yet.

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.