lists subdomain not fully working

Lucio Crusca lucio at sulweb.org
Mon May 25 10:26:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

I moved my bind installation to a new server two weeks ago and I copied
the zones verbatim: on the old server everything was working ok.
The zone lists.granellodisenape.org hosts a mailing list (mailman). On
the new server, all mailing list users can use it except two of them:
they are the only ones with email address @alice.it. When they try to

550 RCPT address has non-existant domain <lists.granellodisenape.org>

Now Alice.it is the italian Telecom company, arguably the biggest
here... while I can't understang what's wrong with the domain, I hardly
believe it's their fault...