Adding DNS ALG support to Bind?

Bill boober95 at rogers.com
Wed Nov 4 15:50:51 UTC 2015

See my last posting on what I am trying to achieve, I think in the interest of
brevity I may have overly simplified my goal.

What I want is for the DNS query to automatically configure the NAT to permit
the outside connection.  In other words it should, after the DNS query, look
as if the named device had initiated the connection from inside that NAT.  My
last post explains the use case a bit better, I hope.

/bill