root hints operation

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Nov 18 10:17:10 UTC 2015

Grant Taylor <gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net> wrote:

> This quite from Twitter seems appropriate:  DNSSEC only protects you from
> getting bad answers.  If someone wants you to get no answers at all then
> DNSSEC cannot help.

That wasn't from Twitter, that was from me on NANOG.
http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2015-November/082413.html

Tony.
German Bight, Humber, Thames, Dover: West or northwest, backing southwest for
a time, 6 to gale 8, increasing severe gale 9 at times, perhaps storm 10 later
in German Bight and Humber. Rough or very rough, occasionally high later in
German Bight and Humber. Rain at times. Good, occasionally poor.