init script

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Sep 29 13:59:02 UTC 2015

Which Linux or UNIX distribution and version are you using?

As Omer suggests most of them include a bind package with prebuilt init scripts - you can download the BIND package then extract the init scripts from it.   (deb is for Debian derived Linux distros, rpm for Redhat derived distros - might be a different package setup for UNIX or other Linux distros)