Question about dynamic IPv6-PTR-Generation

Tom tomtux007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:51:36 UTC 2016

Many thanks for your quick feedback.

This is the configuration-option, where I'm searching for. But probably
this will take some time, until it's accepted, tested,
implemented...etc. What do you propose in the meantime instead of using
wildcards or allow the clients to register themselves or making static
PTR-entries? How does other companies handle this issue?

Kind regards,

Tom