internal/external view problem

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Wed Dec 14 18:52:58 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I am facing a problem internal/external views, I will do my best to
describe it:

An internal host needs to nsupdate an external view using a key, but
cannot because it is part of the internal ip range, at least that is
what I think.

The acutal use is for Letsencrypt certs.

Is there a way do this witjh views or should I use another form of
access control? The host sending the update needs to be part of
"internals" to be able to lookup general names of course.

I suppose I could use allow-query and others instead?

acl internals {
    192.168.1.0/24;
};

view "internal" {