Allow-Query=any

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Thu Jan 7 22:14:27 UTC 2016

Yah, I guess it does kinda :-)
I seem to remember Olafur or Marek admitted that including the text was an
ugly, temporary kludge, and provided some "cover" so that is was more clear
that this was the intended behavior, and not that e.g they had just not
fully implemented ANY (as many DNS load-balancers / middleboxes seem to
do). Once this becomes common practice the HINFO can go to null.

Personally I think that they should have instead: