native pkcs#11 and dynamic signing issues

Arun N S arun at arunns.com
Thu Jan 21 10:08:32 UTC 2016

Thanks for the response.

My understanding is that, when you use native pkcs#11 it is not dependent
on the openssl engine. But yes the bind is chrooted. I tried to run it
without chroot and still got the same issue. The private key reference file
created by dnsseckey-fromlabel has the Engine defined as "Engine:
cGtjczExAA=="

--
arun