weird transfer-source problems with one DNS node

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Jul 18 16:28:02 UTC 2016

Ian Veach <ian_veach at nshe.nevada.edu> wrote:

> So, any ideas on why I would see that slave initiate transfers on it's OS
> IP versus the transfer-source IP... especially when the other three work
> fine?

What does the log say about interface addresses? Which version of BIND are
you running? Has the xfer interface been reconfigured on the problematic
host? Does `rndc scan` or restarting named help?

Tony.
Biscay: East 3 or 4, becoming cyclonic 4 or 5. Slight or moderate. Showers
later. Good, occasionally moderate.