BIND 9 API & GUI

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jul 26 01:33:00 UTC 2016

i have a project i'm in the middle of developing a project that uses
postgresql as the dlz backend and has a web interface. it works for most
day-to-day operations for zone edits (GUI zone add/remove not yet in
place) and it is multi-user concurrent and uses a small middleware to
replicate to multiple masters. the backend is a WAMP infrastructure and
the system is agnostic regarding clients. i don't have a command line
interface but doing so would be pretty easy.

most of it is on github at https://github.com/Blue-Labs/ButterflyDNS.

-d