outgoing-traffic

S Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:02:35 UTC 2016

On 26 July 2016 at 09:53, Tony Finch <dot at dotat.at> wrote:
> Ejaz <mejaz at cyberia.net.sa> wrote:
>>
>> I am not using iptable  firewall from my redhat Linux box,  all traffic
>> manged by network team..

You might want to check whether the requests are legitimate before
completely blocking them, rate limiting would be a better option.

$ dig +noall +answer -x 212.107.121.110
110.121.107.212.in-addr.arpa. 3531 IN    PTR    mail1.alireza.com.sa.

That IP address looks like it belongs to a mail server, and the
alireza.com.sa zone is authoritative on your company's name servers,
so it could be they have simply misconfigured their mailserver.

$ dig +noall +answer alireza.com.sa NS
alireza.com.sa.        3468    IN    NS    ns2.cyberia.net.sa.
alireza.com.sa.        3468    IN    NS    ns1.cyberia.net.sa.

Steve