outgoing-traffic

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Jul 27 13:44:52 UTC 2016

Really I appreciate sparing such long time to trace out the problem and sending such detail email.

 Is there any other security measure from the DNS level to control such attacks.  Instead of blocking IP which is either from my linux machine or from my network side.

Such  as, if someone is sending  ANY request , by default it should be denied when users requests  for it..

Ejaz