outgoing-traffic

Abdul Khader akhader at ies.etisalat.ae
Wed Jul 27 16:00:19 UTC 2016

Ejaz

As per the trace file QPS is around 1,158. Not sure what are the specs
of your server, but it is very less compared to other ISP's.

You need to rate-limit following IP's to around 20 QPS. All of these
IP's are sending ANY queries for cpsc.gov. This is an amplification attack.

212.118.122.99/100/101

How you want to apply rate-limit is up to you. You can ask your security
to do it or you can do it using iptables on the server.

I feel almost all redhat servers will have iptables installed by default.

Regards

Abdul Khader