Can anyone tell me a good DNS server testing program

King, Harold Clyde (Hal) hck at utk.edu
Mon Jun 27 15:23:01 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I’ll go forward with dnsperf.

Hal King  - hck at utk.edu
Systems Administrator
Office of Information Technology
Shared Systems Services

The University of Tennessee
103C5 Kingston Pike Building
2309 Kingston Pk. Knoxville, TN 37996
Phone : 974-1599
Helpdesk 24/7 : 974-9900

On 6/22/16, 08:58, "Warren Kumari" <warren at kumari.net> wrote:

Kinda depends on what you are testing, but there is also Nominum's
dnsperf: http://nominum.com/measurement-tools/

This is easy to install, simple to use, and comes with a sample query file.